Pexcraft 14 inch Super High Quality Dry/Wet Cutting Diamond Blades for Concrete Asphalt Masonry Stone
Blade Thickness:0.042inBlade Width:10mmArbor Size:15.8mm-22.2mmTeeth per Inch:--Teeths:--Blade Diameter:105mm-230mmProcess Type:HOT PRESSPlace of Origin:Jiangsu, ChinaBrand Name:PexcraftModel Number:Pz-20072110Finishing:Ti-coatedSize:150mm-230mmApplication:Granite/Stone/Concrete/MarbleAdvantage:Imporved High Cutting Efficiency,Operator SafetyCertification:ISO9001/MPAType:Saw Blade, Hot Press Diamond Saw BladeMaterial:Diamond Powder+Alloy SteelQuality Grade:European standard EN13236
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging DetailsPVC bag+ carton
* Supreme professional quality with versatile slant segments, it is an excellent combo blade for variety cutting. The undercut segments can help to fit with the abrasive undercutting conditions.
* Perfect all Cut Hard Concrete, Rebar, Brick, Block, Stone Paver, Granite, Marble, Tile, Roof Tile Asphalt, Green Concrete, Limestone, Ductile Iron Pipe.
* The core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry cutting. The 12mm tall diamond segments provide maximum cutting life with the lowest cost per cut. Expected blade life is 6,000 inch feet (inch foot=12" long cut X 1" depth).
* The 3/8" core holes are used as depth indication for operator convenience as well as cooling and dust/slurry removal. Laser welded. Can be used wet or dry.
* Arbor 1". Size 14"x.125"x.395"/10mm